Commercial window films for Devon & Cornwall businesses
Commercial property window tinting will reduce your environmental impact, save money and enhance the style and safety of commercial premises.
ADS Window Films are the leading commercial window tinting company in the South West, offering:
- years of experience in the supply and installation of commercial security and privacy window film.
- a track record of helping thousands of commercial customers.
Window tinting for all commercial premises
- Offices and studios.
- Retail, shops and restaurants.
- Museums, libraries & art galleries.
- Industrial buildings, factories, fuel depots, food manufacturing.
- School & colleges.
- Car and other showrooms.
- Conservatories and glass roofs.
Why choose window films / window tinting?
- Save money on air-conditioning and/or heating bills.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Enhance safety for staff and customers.
- Meet legal requirements: Fulfill your requirements as an employer; Regulation 14 of the 1992 Workplace Regulations.
Other benefits of commercial window films
- Reduce damaging UV rays from entering your building by 99.9% and decrease fading of furnishings/stock.
- Reduce the temperature in a large glass structure by up to 15ºC.
- Improve working conditions by reducing solar glare by up to 85%.
- Prolong the life of air-conditioning units by reducing their use.
- Apply window film – a “green” technology – to save you money, reduce CO2 and protect the environment.
- Improve safety and security: protect from crashing or explosion and block vandalism.
- Anti graffiti guarantees protection from any accidental problems or damage.
- Enhance aesthetic appeal with reflective or decorative film – improve your building’s appearance with the architectural and decorative flexibility to project any image you desire.
- Create privacy by reducing visibility to exposed areas of the premises.
Our range of window tints is vast – and sound advice is recommended. Please call our advisors for the most appropriate solution for your business on 01752 252583 or email us.